From The Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Ctdrgn, 70 resto shaman.

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Ctdrgn, 70 resto shaman. Empty [ACCEPTED]Ctdrgn, 70 resto shaman.

Post  ctdrgn Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:35 pm

Name: Martin
Email/MSN/Contact Info: ctdrgn🅰h(put a normal o in here)tmail.com
How many fingers do you have (inc thumbs): 9.9 (Got cut during a fight Razz)

Character name: Ctdrgn
Character race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
/Played: 65 days, 11 hours, 21, 24 seconds..!

Profile( LINK ): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Ctdrgn

Current Spec and Willing to respec for the guild?: Resto + 5 in mana enhancement, of course I'll respec, been gathering nasty enhancement gear while healing Very Happy

Have TS/Vent installed?: Ventrilo 2.3.0 (newest version)
Have Microphone, and can you use it, and speak English?: Yes I do, speak spanish, bit swedish and understand most european languages if you would only speak slow to me Very Happy

Attuned to Karazhan?: Since last year.

Attuned with heroic instances?:

Keepers Of Time: Revered.
Thrallmar: Revered.
Cenarion expedition: Revered.
Sha'tar: Honored.
Lower city: Revered.

Please write down your game history, like previous guilds, your raid experience:
PreTBC I went MC and AQ + some ZG. Later on I lead a Karazhan raidguild which failed due to my lack of experience in raiding. I then joined Submission Legends and have been raiding there almost ever since. The
server has been hit by some kind of guild-inconsistence resulting in inactive raiding guilds, so I've jumped a bit
since. Aanyways, I've cleared Karazhan, that big ol' fiery dragon included. Attended several failed Gruul-encounters.

Tell us something about your current WoW guild.
if you have one - and why do you want to leave it:
I was kicked from Conviction yesterday, when I disrespected an officer that has been disrespecting everyone(members), including myself, since I joined.

Why should we recruit you and how can you help our guild?:
SIDSTE MAND TIL SUMMONING STENEN ER EN PØLSE! I'm available, controllable, a fighter, kind, helpful and
willing to do what it takes. Part of my personality is to help everyone else but myself, this I have learned to
control a bit more now, since you need to gain something, in order to be able to offer something.

During our raids we will use pots to boost dps, healing, ect ect
are you farmer enough to provide the necessary pots for yourself,
for each raid:
I'm usually the one supplying stuff for everyone :S

Do you know any member in From the Ashes ? Rosenholm is the only one, wouldn't say I know him, but we've raided a bit together in Conviction. :p
ctdrgn
ctdrgn

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Ctdrgn, 70 resto shaman. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Ctdrgn, 70 resto shaman.

Post  Rosenholm Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:45 pm

Great !
Accepted as trial ! Smile
Rosenholm
Rosenholm
Admin

https://fromtheashes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down