From The Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Cyclon (Feral Druid)

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Cyclon (Feral Druid) Empty [ACCEPTED]Cyclon (Feral Druid)

Post  Cyclon Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:17 pm

Name: Simon Clavey
Email/MSN/Contact Info: gishinator@gmail.com
How many fingers do you have (inc thumbs): 10 ROFL 12 if you count my fish fingers

Character name: Cyclon
Character race: Tauren
Class: Druid
/Played: 17 days on this char but i have a 70 hunter with about 30 days aswell

Profile( LINK ):http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=cyclon&searchType=characters i may not have my tanking gear on so ill leave it on all afternoon to make sure it is!

Current Spec and Willing to respec for the guild?: Feral Tank 0/50/11

Have TS/Vent installed?: Yep prefer TS my computer doesnt like some vent channels, well only 1 actually Very Happy
Have Microphone, and can you use it, and speak English?: yep

Attuned to Karazhan?: Yes

Attuned with heroic instances?: only SFC atm but im working on it Very Happy

Keepers Of Time: 10560/12000 <<been working on this one lately because i need the glyph buff from these chumps!
Thrallmar: 5092/12000 << i h8 this place! Very Happy lol
Cenarion expedition: 3745/21000 << been doing summa this lately aswell im working for the mace
Sha'tar: 4671/12000 << i kno i been slacking with these abit
Lower city: 4325/12000 << and these guys i just cant stand SL

Please write down your game history, like previous guilds, your raid experience: cleard kara except never tanked Netherspite, Nightbane or Illhoof i been DPS on them tho.
Most recent Guild was conviction, they kno y i left ctdrgn kno y i left and i think any1 from this guild will kno why i left, infact im surprised i havnt been kicked. but anyway, this is my only relly TBC guild so Very Happy

Tell us something about your current WoW guild.
if you have one - and why do you want to leave it:
They suck and i hate them Very Happy (only joking!) nah there alright got some friends there but greed has taken over this guild and i dont wanna be apart of them anymore, i dont relly want to go into full details yi left.

Why should we recruit you and how can you help our guild?:
Im a friendly nice charater active, and i get on with people that dont hate me! lol Very Happy

During our raids we will use pots to boost dps, healing, ect ect
are you farmer enough to provide the necessary pots for yourself,
for each raid:
i should be yes! Very Happy

Do you know any member in From the Ashes ?
Rosenholm,ctdgrn,jallick these r the ppl i kno of but im not sure bout any1 else Very Happy

Thank You for reading! Very Happy

Cyclon

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Cyclon (Feral Druid) Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Cyclon (Feral Druid)

Post  Naxa Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:27 pm

Please write down your game history, like previous guilds, your raid experience: cleard kara except never tanked Netherspite, Nightbane or Illhoof i been DPS on them tho.
Most recent Guild was conviction, they kno y i left ctdrgn kno y i left and i think any1 from this guild will kno why i left, infact im surprised i havnt been kicked. but anyway, this is my only relly TBC guild so Very Happy
Not sure if but if i did, Why should you get kicked? And i really have my boubts about your gear, Need much gearing up.. And i think we have many tanks inc, So, Im afraid ill vote you down, But lets see what other officers think.. Sad
Naxa
Naxa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclon Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:36 pm

the fact that the officers didnt like me and didnt let me roll on druid gear in karazhan they thought it wasnt my place to moan wen im the only druid and the leather gear with green armour and +30 stamina gets D/E instead of going to me, that is y i mainly left and it isnt only once that this happened they also didnt let me roll on any teir gear the only reason i got the gloves is because i went as a PUG with another guild.

Cyclon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosenholm Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:40 pm

We need another Feral druid, work on your reputation, get the heroic keys.
Accepted as trial
Rosenholm
Rosenholm
Admin

https://fromtheashes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down