From The Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Excessive, Fury Warrior Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Excessive, Fury Warrior Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Excessive, Fury Warrior Application

Post  excessive Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:27 pm

Hello there,

I just talked to Homicidal and he told me you were looking for a fury warrior. So some Info to me:

Name: Denis
How many fingers do you have (inc thumbs): Still 10 :>

Character name: Excessive
Character race: Orc
Class: Warrior
/Played: On this char 25 days. On my 1st druid about 100 days, aswell as on my 1st warrior - the 2nd druid had about 30 days. Ah yeah and I have a 61 shaman (alt on this server) with about 40 days and a 60 rogue with 12 days. Though I have to say that I'm not anymore that much into wow - I still play much but not that much ^^

Profile( LINK ): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Excessive
In 2 Weeks I'll have: http://thottbot.com/i31985
3 more nethers and I'll have: http://thottbot.com/i28438

Current Spec and Willing to respec for the guild?: Fury, yes

Have TS/Vent installed?: Vent atm, but no prob to install TS aswell
Have Microphone, and can you use it, and speak English?: yes, yes, yes

Attuned to Karazhan?: yes

Attuned with heroic instances?: yes to all, except auchindoun - 4k left but as i haven't done any quests with that faction yet, it's only a matter of a few hours

Keepers Of Time: 999/1000
Thrallmar: 1866/21000
Cenarion expedition: 15291/21000
Sha'tar: 5505/21000
Lower city: 8188/12000

Please write down your game history, like previous guilds, your raid experience:

Release - Feb. 06 => 60 resto Druid
- MC and BWL clear, also every outdoor boss & onyxia (all server 1sts)

April 06 - Jan. 07 => 60 Warrior
- MT in MC, BWL, AQ (including C'thun)
- after that I respeced to fury and played that for quite a while

Feb. 07 - May 07 => 70 feral Druid
- farmed Karazhan, Gruul and Magtheridon till I changed server
- tanked everything except Gruul

Tell us something about your current WoW guild.
if you have one - and why do you want to leave it:
I have none. I started on this server with a friend for 3 reasons: I wanted to play horde, on a PVP-server and have a chance to improve my english. I didn't join any guild yet, because I didn't wanna do that for no real reason. Now that I'm through with the pre-raid content, I'm looking for one - ofc not only to raid, the social think comes with it. Smile

Why should we recruit you and how can you help our guild?:
Well Homicidal told me you were looking for a fury warrior - as I already played that role prebc, I know what I and that spec is capable of, so if you're looking for some imba DPS, I'm your man. Besides that I have a lot of tanking experience and always take care of my gear, it won't be a problem for me to respec if it's needed to help the progress.
Besides that my long experience in raiding makes me familiar with the needs that such a position comes with, so farming and so on is self-evident.

During our raids we will use pots to boost dps, healing, ect ect
are you farmer enough to provide the necessary pots for yourself,
for each raid:
Look above, sure ;=

Do you know any member in From the Ashes ?
Not sure - I checked the armors, but as your guild is so new, it isnt in there yet... ^^ Though I talked a little to Homicidal and he seems to be a nice guy ;D

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me. Smile

Ex

excessive

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Excessive, Fury Warrior Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Excessive, Fury Warrior Application

Post  Homicidal Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:44 pm

Your gear looks alright. But you still have some greens. i no i had a chat with you in game. And if you work on getting rid of these green i would be happy to take you on. (just replace with pvp epics). I will speak with others about inv. ^^

P.S. I like your raid exp Smile
Homicidal
Homicidal

Back to top Go down